The Golden Eagle is one of the most fascinating and competitive Portuguese courses.
Framed within a natural landscape environment, where trees almost touch the limits of the fairways, the golf course was set in an extension of approximately 224 acres, along which players are forced to go around eight lakes and 87 bunkers of large dimensions.
This championship course provides a real test of accuracy and it is considered as one of the longest courses in Portugal.
Course Services & Facilities
- Par 72
- Length 6608 (m) / 7227.0 (yd)
- Designer Willian "Rocky" Roquemore
- Handicap 36 (Gents) / 36 (Ladies)
- Greens Bent Grass (Penn Cross)
- Fairways Bent Grass (Penn Eagle)