Penina Golf Course
Penina is a truly magnificent golf course. The challenging layout will test every golfer's shot-making ability, a very well maintained course, played through Eucalyptus trees and clumps of palms trees to mainly elevated greens.
An excellent golf course to walk as it is quite flat but be aware with the various streams, ditches, water hazards, bunkers and out of bounds that you will encounter during your round; a demanding test of golf for players of all abilities.
Course Services & Facilities
- Par 73
- Length 6273 (m) / 6860.0 (yd)
- Designer Sir Henry Cotton
- Handicap 28 (Gents) / 36 (Ladies)
- Greens Creeping Bent Cobra
- Fairways Lolium Perene, Poa Pratensis, Creeping Bent